Sunday, March 4, 2012

Last Night Dinner.. WINNER!!!

Last week I decided that I was going to make BBQ Meatball. 

I found the recipe very easy for me to make and not burn the house down. Yes, the house is still standing and I did NOT burn anything, thank you for asking. This recipe is from The PioneerWoman from Food Network. I made boxed mashed potatoes to go with the BBQ meatballs. You heard me, boxed!!!

Anyway, back to my cooking. The meatballs came out so good I had no left overs. I even took a picture to send to my friend as confirmation and proof it was completed and the kitchen was standing. The above picture is from The Pioneer Woman site. I think they came out pretty freaking good! WoOt!
 I do recommend this recipe, is easy to make and as you all can see my house is still standing. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment