Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Part 1


happy birthday


January 14th was my birthday and to my surprise my wonderful man had a fantastic day planned ahead for me. I know this was hard for him since I always tend to plan my day and know exactly what I am doing. Being that it was my birthday and he planned something special for me I figured I give in and go for the ride.

My day started after our boys went down for a nap. I dressed in jeans and a sweater and headed out to the nail spa, courtesy of my “BF.” This was an awesome surprise from “BF” since I had talked about wanting at LEAST a pedicure sometime soon. He sure listened (mmhhmm) and gave me a nice gift card to a nail spa. After getting a nice pedicure and manicure I headed out the the mall to check out some sales and to spend some alone time.  WRONG!! I went to the mall because I needed to figure out what was wrong with my “BF.”  I needed my girls' advice on this matter and I saw these cute tops for work that were on sale that I wanted to check out too!

Anyway back to why I thought something was wrong with my “BF.” Here’s the breakdown:

  • For starter, my fantastic "BF" woke up mighty early for the first time in, I can't even remember. This was also without an alarm or me screaming to wake up or pouring cold water on him.
  • Second, he got dressed, not just dressed but in shorts, is January and we live in PA.
  •  He continued to leave the room, come back, leave again. Stared at me and leave again now that is weird!
  • This simple gesture of giving me a nail spa gift card was followed by “when you leaving?” He basically told me to get out. I reminded him that the nail spa was not open. It opened at 10am and it was 8:30am.
So I left right after our boys went down for their nap not because I wanted to go get my nails done, but because if not I had a feeling I was going to be drag out of the house!

After spending a couple of hours away and not finding a solution to his “weirdness” I headed home. My friends were not really THAT helpful but "so dying to know" or "is like is happening to me" or my favorite, "find out girl!." Thanks for the help! LOL

Oh yeah back home, I sat down after walking the mall and texting (I was very careful not to walk into the fountain at the mall), my "BF" informed that we were going out to dinner to pick any place I wanted to go. I was so surprised, this is not like him. We normally plan for events like this. But hey, if that's what he had planned for me for my birthday I'm all for it. I'm enjoying this and also will give me time to find out what was wrong with him.

TILL NEXT TIME...

No comments:

Post a Comment