Sunday, January 20, 2013

Awesome Phone Apps = Money

I love, love apps that make me money. They are not hard, they are simple, and they give you free dinero!

These are my top 2 personal favorites and they do work. 

Here are my top apps for Android (they do work in Iphones too):

Jingit!
Watch videos, shop with your phone and earn money! Simple. If you shop at Walmart get your phone out and log into Jingit to win instant cash. Read here for more information about Jingit.

Ibota
This app I started using a few weeks ago and I hit big at CVS. Here's some info about this cool app.
Ibotta pays you cash for buying your favorite products. You can keep the money or donate it to any school in America.
After you are done scanning take a picture of your receipt to get your cash.  Learn more here.


This week I have discovered this other app, ShopKick. I can't say if I love it, yet. I will let you all know very soon. Click on the link below for more information. I will review it and mis amigos, I will let you know if is yay or nay. :D

ShopKick



These are the apps that I am currently using or in the process of using. It might not seem like alot of money but it does add up and it does help me out when it comes to saving money.

Don't complain that you are "broke" when you can be making money using your cellphone. You have the tools right in the palm of your hand! <-- wow really?! LOL

**Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment