Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Free Schick Hydro for Me?!?!

After discovering that my 13 year old overslept ( this is not her) and discovering that she can get ready in less than 2 minutes I checked my emailed and got this...

Your free sample is waiting for you

Congratulations! Your request for a FREE Schick Hydro Silk razor sample has been answered.

 I remembered hearing about this freebies over a month in one of my favorite sites, Hip2Save about joining the Schick's Insider Hub. I forgot all about it (this was back in January 8th) and this morning I received the email.  Within 7 to 10 days I will be receiving my free razor. Once I try it I must head back to their site and give my feedback. 

Hhhmm, between the Philips epilator and this ... wow..  No excuse for hair at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment