Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm a BZZ Agent... YaY

I came across this site BzzAgent  at first I read it carefully and signed up to try it not really thinking I would get picked. Basically BzzAgent is a social marketing company that sends out products to qualifying people to test and in return we give our honest reviews via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, photos, etc.). Read and learn more about BzzAgent here.




                                               **Above picture of my epilator! YAY**



After answering a few surveys, I received an email a few weeks later to participate on a "BzzCampaign" I clicked on the link and it was to test and review Philips Epilator Satin Perfect.
Did I mention I get the Philips Epilator for FREE! Mind you, I heard of an epilator before and never tried it. If you do not know what an epilator is Wikipedia defines it like this:
An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out.
To me, this sounds a bit painful but hey, I'm going to give it a try. I felt the same way about plucking/tweezing too now I'm all for it. So now I'm going to try this and give it my honest review (brave face on). By reading the directions it will hurt the first time. According to my friend, "do the armpits girl the legs are way too painful."


I will post how my first time went. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment