Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Making Extra Money Part 1

ShopAtHome Banner

***I created this post at the begining of November. Sorry for the delay but the arrival of our new son has kept us busy!**

With a baby boy arriving sometime this month and  Christmas following, I am trying my best to stick to my budget and make extra money on the side.

Today, I want to discuss my progress on how I am making some extra money. Keep in mind that I do work full time and my time is limited. I have read many blogs in recent weeks about how to make extra money and they have great ideas and suggestions. I am not saying quit your job but what I am saying an extra $5 to $40 a month is not bad at all!

Because my time is limited (this my change when my maternity leave begins ;) ) I can tell you that if you are looking for extra money is out there and let me show you where.

Today I will show you one of my other source of income, Shop-At-Home*. I have posted about this many times. You get pay to shop is basically what it is. If you have not shop online you don't know what you are missing. Sites like, Walmart.com with free Site to Store is one of my favorites. You get a percentage back on selected purchase.

Click here* for details about Shop-At-Home.

So far this month, I will be getting a check for $26.79 because I reached my limit of $20 back in September. You must reach a minimum of $20 to receive your cash back. Now this might increase because I do shop online during the holidays. Unfortunately, I will get that check afterwards but hey is money that will be coming.

So for the month of November our Extra income:

$26.79  Shop-At-Home


*This is my referral/affiliate link. By clicking you help support this small blog. This is greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment