Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BzzAgent - Glade Expression Review

As you all know  or if you did not know I am a BzzAgent. Today I get to review Glade Expression Collection.

I went shopping with my family and a close friend and we decided to test Glade Expressions Collection. We decided to stop by Target which had the started kit on sale for only $2.99. I had my free coupon and tons of $2/1 coupon. We bought 3 different scents each and decided to try this in our home.

We decided to spray before we left our home to run some errand and see if the scent was still there when we arrived.

I sprayed the Cotton and Italian Mandarin in my laundry room and Pineapple and Mangosteen in my dinning-room. When I arrived home I was welcomed to the scent of Mangosteen and Pineapple. When I went to check on my dryer, again, I was welcomed to the Cotton and Italian Mandarin I had sprayed earlier.

I enjoy the fact that the scent lasted pretty long compared to others fragrance mist I had tried before. Sure enough, my family and friends agreed.

My favorite scent is Pineapple and Mangosteen (must be the Latina in me) while others loved the Cotton and Italian Mandarin.

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment