Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great Deal on Huggies Slip-On @ Target

Sorry I haven't been around but been working night shifts and was extremely tired and busy to post. Hope you all miss me.

Tonight I headed to Target but before I did I checked Target diaper deals online for the week. I came across this blog Target Saver which mentioned this awesome deal they found. Not the one posted on their ad.


I bought:
2 Huggies Slip-Ons
Target Clearance: $23.78
Used 2 Target printable – $1.50/1 Huggies box of diapers
Stacked it with 2 $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers from March 18 insert.
Used $5 gift card from previous transaction.
My out of pocket: $35.56.
Gift Card $10.00 When I purchased 2
Final Cost: $25.56
*** I received a $10 Gift card when I purchased two Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons!! BONUS!!

Thank you TargetSaver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment