Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swagbucks = Free Amazon Gift Cards!!


So you all know that I'm all about Swagbucks (SB), I use the toolbar for my searches and everything I can possibly do to get some SB (I even have the cell phone app too!). If you do not know what Swagbucks are head over here. If you have been following this blog, then you all know about my free Sesame Street book I got for my 1 year old.


At the beginning of the year, I decided that I was going to use my SB to get as many $5 Amazon Gift Cards as I can. My goal is to use these gift cards during Christmas or if an awesome deal comes by on Amazon. These gift cards do not expire, so it is all good!

In order to purchase a $5 Amazon Gift Card, I need 450 SB.  So far I have a total of $20 that I have already redeemed into my Amazon account.  How did I do it? 

Simple, I downloaded the toolbar. Keep in mind that this toolbar is no Goggle search, but I use it for my daily sites since they are saved in the search bar box. 

I also watch  Swagbucks TV while searching the web or playing my Facebook games. Though it might not be a lot of SB, it is something like receiving 3 SB once you bar reaches 100% (Average of 10 videos).

I answered a few surveys.

I redeemed some coupons I printed from their site that gave me 10 SB each.

I also got a random high SB during Mega Swabucks on Fridays.  When it is Friday, you have a chance of earning 20-1000 SB during searches. 

I also got a high value SB for my birthday posted here


This is how I accumulated my SB to earn my Amazon Gift cards. I just purchased another $5 Amazon Gift Card today!  Keep in mind that what works for me, might not work for you. You might actually get more SB  by doing what works for you.  Swagbucks is 100% legit. My brother had asked me that 100 times and I had to log in to my Amazon account to show him my balance.

Here’s my referral link I hope you join and start earning SB because it's worth it honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment