Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maill Call for 10/17/2011

Sorry so late! Been busy shopping and cleaning and trying to get my to do list for day completed 100%. Well I failed. Laundry was done 100% but I am looking at two hampers full of clean clothes that needs to be put away.

However, I did accomplish going shopping with the love of my life and we did some stocking up on things. Our goal is to NOT go grocery shopping for at least 2 weeks. I think we can do it.  On my next trip I will be taking one of my friends because ..... LOL

Anyway, my mailman who loves me ( I think) gifted me this freebies in the mailbox yesterday.
I got another sample of Splenda Essentials with Antioxidants. My Tennis Magazine I posted here and my November edition of Martha Stewart LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment