Thursday, September 29, 2011

Remember Me!!! Freebie Time!!

Hiya! Sorry for not posting for days but work was intense. Lets start with some mail call.
Ok here are my freebies I received via mail from 09/26 to 09/28.
 Ok so on the photo above I received samples from Splenda ( I don't remember ordering them again, but hey is A OK!) I blogged about this sample here. My Walmart.com sample of Icy Hot (posted here) arrived with a nice coupon. I finally got my free Post It. This goes way back when I first started posting about my freebies, remember. Well I finally got them two different styles. :D
 The one above if you don't know what it is then you DON'T respect the roll at all! LOL Remember this post about getting a free Cottonelle Roll Cover. So I do respect the roll beches!! My son loves playing with this thing and rolling it all over the carpet. Kept my 1 year old entertained.
 Shapes Magazine subscription arrived yesterday in the mail. I got this from Rewards Gold.com. They never ask for any credit cards at all.

Lastly, my free save energy activity book from an electric company.

So there you have it. I did receive some freebies today will post them later. Did you get any goodies in the mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment