Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day! I gotz Freebies!

So after a work meeting early in the morning I decided that I couldn't live without a freebie since my mail man has off today. I couldn't go on without a freebie so I grabbed my coupons and headed over to CVS to snatch these freebies! YAY!  All thanks to their ExtraCare Program and their coupons.

**UPDATE**A few of you wanted to know how I got my items for free. On their CVS page, CVS has a $1.00 CVS coupon for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream. Smartsource or Facebook had $1off any 1 Skintimate Moisturizing Cream. At CVS a customer can use 1 CVS coupon and 1 Manufacturer Coupon because Skintimate Shaving Creams are on sale this week for $1.99 I got them for free!!

The carefree bag from the picture above are only $.99 this week. When you buy 1 CVS give you an extrabuck (Make sure you have the CVS card please!). I had a previous extrabuck from previous purchase and I had 2 coupons for 50 Cents off any Carefree product. I bought the two use my two coupons and my extra buck making it GRATIS!!! FREE!! Oh by the way I received another extrabuck!
:D
So YaY for another day with freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment