Thursday, August 25, 2011

Freebies .... I love you MailMan

Today I did not receive any samples. Instead, I received 3 coupons in the mail. I found this to be good because these coupons will turn into freebies. ;)
If you have not yet joined Recyclebank, then shame on you! JK! In case you were not aware, Recyclebank is a website where you learn to live green and how to make changes to help the world! Click here to learn more about this great site, or you can click here to sign up for great deals while you learn!

The first coupon from today came from Recyclebank; a $1 off any size Coca-cola product or package, which I redeemed from my points to get in the mail (125pts, limit of 1).

The final two coupons came from Vocalpoint. One was for $2.50 off any one size Bounce Dryer Bar, and the other were three coupons for $1.50 off 1 any size Bounce Dryer Bar to share with my friends!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment